PEKIN AREA chamber of commerce
This energetic group of people maintain contact with other Chamber members, serve as mentors for new Chamber members, and promote the Chamber of Commerce and its purpose. Ambassadors attend Chamber functions and serve as the "meeters and greeters" at Chamber events such as the monthly Business After Hours, Puttin' On Pekin breakfasts, the Annual Meeting, business grand openings and ribbon cuttings, and Chamber forums. Many times, the Ambassadors are the first contact a new members will have upon joining the Pekin Area Chamber of Commerce.
Let us know if you'd like to join the Ambassadors. They meet at 7:30 am on the 3rd Wednesday of each month - and they get involved!
Examples of Activities
- Serve as mentors to new members, ensuring they get the maximum value from their membership
- Attend Business After Hours
- Attend Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking Ceremonies
- Volunteer at July 4th Celebration
- Greet at the Annual Meeting
- Plan the Chamber Challenge Trivia Nite event
- John Abel, Preston-Hanley Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Manda Brown, Perfectly Planned Events
- Brigette Lobacz, Moehle, Swearingen & Lobacz, Ltd.
- Carly Lou, Pekin Insurance
- Teresa Mack, Independent Beachbody Coach
- Rev. Jim McClarey, First United Methodist Church
- Marci McCulley, Heartland Health Services
- Joan Million, Associated Bank
- Dan Pfeifer, Dan Pfeifer State Farm
- Becky Saban, BodyWealth Massage
- Paul Sherer, Pekin Community Bank
- Angie Sepich, CEFCU
- Noele Tatlock, Farmers Insurance - Tatlock Agency
- Teresa Ann Tucker, Individual Member