PEKIN AREA chamber of commerce
Board of Directors / Executive Committee
The Chamber's leadership comes from a Board of Directors, elected by the membership. The Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month, at 4:00pm. Objectives of the Board shall be in accordance with the purpose, as stated in the by-laws, and the Board shall set the policy and direction for the Chamber.
The Executive Committee is comprised of the officers of the Board of Directors, and meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 4:00pm. All officers are directly accountable to the Board of Directors. Objectives of the officers shall be in accordance with the purpose, as stated in the by-laws, and the responsibility of seeing that the organization runs properly and remains financially sound.
Directors elected April 2017 to April 2020:
- Chris Deverman, Deverman Advertising
- Bryan Steger, Steger's Furniture
- Todd Benton, Pacific Ethanol Pekin, Inc.
Directors elected April 2018 to April 2021:
- Laurie Gruse, Pekin Insurance
- Ryan Morris, UnityPoint Health
- Danielle Owens, Pekin Community High School District 303
Directors elected April 2019 to April 2022:
- Megan Olt, TCRC, Inc.
- Scott Roher, Pekin Country Club
- Danielle Bernier, Servpro of Peoria & North Central Tazewell County
Ex-Officio Board Members:
- Mark Luft, Mayor, City of Pekin
Officers elected April 2019 to April 2020:
- President: Dan Pfeifer, Dan Pfeifer State Farm
- Vice President: Dennis Short, Pekin Community Bank
- Treasurer: Baylee Gambetti, Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
- Past President: Scott Kriegsman, Elliff, Dancey & Bosich, PC